Orientation Day marks the beginning of a new phase in a Parent and child’s life. The orientation session will confer parents a chance to methodically know the school initiatives and school working.
An interactive Orientation session is conducted every year by Dr Niyati Chitkara, the Principal of Chitkara International School, to make the parents aware of the school’s initiatives, academic curriculum, innovative teaching practices and school’s support system i.e. academic and administrative support.
This session with the principal includes:
- Background of the Chitkara Group
- Values and beliefs we stand for at the Chitkara International School
- Fundamentals of our academic & Co-scholastic curriculum
- A briefing on our infrastructure and facilities
- School Initiatives and benefits to the society
- SchoolPad, MobileApp – Importance & Usage
- Affiliation & Accreditation of CIS
- Important teaching techniques for personalized learning
- Various assessment methods & Software used for assessment
- SPOC meetings & Importance of Home SPOC
- Introduction of various offices and core team members at CIS