Chitkara International School always looks at evolving newer ways of learning and thinking and attempts to go beyond structured schooling into the joyful freedom of inner growth. With a strong Chitkara academic heritage we are providing “an education ahead of its time”.
Streams offered in Grade 11: Medical, Non-Medical, Commerce & Humanities
Registration forms are available from the school’s admission office or can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Documents required along with the Registration Form:
- Copy of Class IX mark sheet & Pre Board Result of Class X
- Co Scholastic Result of Grade 10
- Letter of Reference from the last school attended
- Two latest passport size photographs of the student
- Attested photocopy of birth certificate
- Self attested residence proof
- Medical report/Medical history of the child
- The submission of admission form is not a guarantee of admission.
- The admission is governed on the basis of written test along with the percentage criteria decided by school authorities for various streams.
- The students seeking provisional admissions to Class 11 (Non-Medical, Medical, Commerce or Humanities), should attach original report cards of Class 9th & 10 along with attested photocopies. Admission will be CONFIRMED after the student submits the original mark sheets, character certificate and the migration certificate.
For information regarding fee payments and the formalities of admission to be completed, you may contact the Admission Team on the following numbers:
Contact Number: +91-82880-99490