GRADE 11 AT CHITKARA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Chitkara International School consistently employs newer and more effective ways of learning and teaching that ensure the provision of superlative education to its students.
Similarly, the unique academic curriculum and learning mechanisms of the school offer some remarkable growth and development opportunities to the young learners of Grade 11, which empower them to make great career choices for successful futures.
Streams Offered in Grade XI at CIS:
Registration Process and Fee Structure
For admission to Grade XI, the applicants must fill the school’s registration form. The registration forms may be collected from the school’s admission office or can be downloaded by visiting the link given below:
The applicants may also register themselves for admission by filling the Online Admission Form (link given below):
Documents to be attached with the Registration Form
- Copy of the DMC (Detailed Marks Certificate) of Grade IX and Pre-board Result of Grade X
- Co-scholastic Result of Grade X
- Letter of Reference from the Last School Attended
- Two Latest Passport-Size Photographs
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested Copy of Residence Proof
- Medical Report/Medical History of the Child
- The submission of the registration form does not guarantee admission.
- The admission to Grade XI depends on the child’s performance in the written test, and the percentage criteria decided by the school authorities for various streams.
- The students seeking provisional admissions to Grade XI (Non-Medical, Medical, Commerce or Humanities) should attach original report cards of Grade IX and X along with the attested photocopies. The admission will be confirmed only after the student has submitted his/her original marks sheet, character certificate and migration certificate.
For queries related to the fee structure, fee payment and admission process at CIS, applicants may contact the school’s Admission Team at: