Chitkara International School is always inclined and directed towards fabricating the holistic development of the teachers through various workshops in and out of the school. The workshops aim to churn out and refine their learning and teaching abilities in an unprecedented way. These workshops take both academics and recreation into consideration which eventually act as the edifice of empowered teaching.
Workshops/Programs for School Teachers
We organise various workshops/programs for teachers or motivate them to attend workshops/programs outside for their pedagogical and pragmatic learning.
- Workshop on ‘Making lesson plans and Teacher’s Diary’
- Workshop on ‘Early Numeracy and Reading Comprehension’
- Workshop on Corporal Punishment
- Induction Programs
- Buddy Teaching
- Workshop on “Teaching Makes a Difference – Leading Schools with Professional Development & Personal Mentoring at the Core” by Chitkara University and Cardiff University.
Workshops for Staff
- Peer Moderator Programme on Media literacy
- Regional Workshop on Child Rights
- Workshop on Career Guidance by CBSE
- Session on “Future Schools” by Max Coates, University College London
- International Career and College Counselling Conference
- Workshop on Basic Life Support by Fortis Hospital
Workshops for Students
- Training for Model United Nations by Debate Mate
- Workshop on Personal Hygiene and Sanitation
- Playnomics: Student workshop on Economics and Management
- Career Counselling Session on “Merchant Navy as a career” by Mr. Gagandeep Singh – Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies
- Session on “3D Printing” with Mr. Ankit Pal Singh – “Bringing ideas to life in 3D”