Career & Guidance Cell
Career Guidance & Counselling develops a student’s competencies in self-knowledge, educational and occupational exploration & career planning. At Chitkara, specific inputs are given to the students regarding career choices mapped and aligned to their passion/interests. Career Counseling help the students to fulfill their career goals and serve as the bridge between their college experience and employment or graduate school, helping them apply what they have learned.
It is the continuous process of thinking about the interests, values, skills and preferences and exploring the learning options available for a child. It generally involves getting to know what the child wants with respect to career opportunities. It is a process that allows a child to move from one stage to another stage as his life changes.
Office of Career Guidance at Chitkara International School
- Helping students to identify their areas of interest and aptitude.
- Guiding students about application processes in India and abroad.
- Providing updated information about various institutions, courses and careers.
- Helping students to determine their true potential, advising students and parents on high school and academic curriculum, preparing them for post secondary education.
- Giving sustained support in the admission process that includes writing out recommendation letters and helping with the Personal Statements to be submitted.