Awards & Achievements
Chitkara International Schools zealously strives toward excellence each passing year…
Here are some of the awards and achievements bagged by Chitkara International School, Chandigarh, and Panchkula through the years:
- Chitkara International School, Panchkula received the remarkable Platinum ranking in The Climate Project Foundation’s Green Campus Programme Award.
- Chitkara International School has received “Accreditation” for “Quality School Governance” from the National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET), Quality Council of India.
- Chitkara International School was acknowledged by the Department of Education, Chandigarh (UT), in association with PGIMER, Chandigarh, and the Indian Council of Medical Research under the School Health Accreditation Project (SHAP). After the rigorous assessment of 460 government and private schools by the team of assessors, the Chitkara International School was found to be in the category of ‘Platinum'(platinum being the highest). (https://chitkaraschool.in/spotlight/460-schools-chandigarh-cis-secured-platinum-rank-school-health-accreditation-project-powered-department-education-pgimer/)
- Chitkara International School has been accredited with International School Award 2019-2022 for “Outstanding Development of International Dimension in the Curriculum by the British Council. (https://chitkaraschool.in/spotlight/chitkara-international-school-is-accredited-with-International-school-award-2019-2022-by-british-council./)
- CIS was pleased to receive recognition for the best practice of the “Twining Model- Sharing of Resources on Environment and Value Culture.” Chandigarh Commission applauded this profuse Association for Protection of Child Rights (CCPCR) at their annual “National Consultation of UT’s on Creating Child-Friendly Cities” on its 5th Foundation Day. ((https://chitkaraschool.in/spotlight/collaboration-government-model-senior-secondary-school)
- Chitkara International School got felicitated by Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar at the district level in the subcategory of sanitation by Kirron Kher, MP.
- A significant breakthrough came in for Chitkara International School as it entered into the coveted League of Futuristic Schools of India 2018. Rethink INDIA accorded the award to the school based on various parameters.
- Chitkara International School held one of the Top positions in the “National Level Survey – The Indian School Rankings 2016” survey conducted by Education World in association with C-fore.
- CBSE – CAER Published a Case Study on Chitkara International School on “Innovative Curriculum.”
- Cambridge Examinations Board Published a Case Study on Chitkara International School.
- Green Initiatives of Chitkara International School, Panchkula received “IGBC Platinum Ranking” by the Indian Green Building Council for its outstanding educational programme that supports sustainability.
- Chitkara International School, Panchkula became the proud recipient of the prestigious “Certificate of Recognition” bestowed upon it at the 19th World Education Summit by Elets Technomedia Pvt. Ltd. for its exemplary contribution to the education sector and functional innovation in pedagogical practices.
- Chitkara International School (CIS), Panchkula, Haryana was awarded the “Outstanding Concrete Structure Award 2021”(In School Category) by Indian Concrete Institute in collaboration with Aditya Birla Group.