Chitkara International School always looks at evolving newer ways of learning and thinking and attempts to go beyond structured schooling into the joyful freedom of inner growth. With a strong Chitkara academic heritage we are providing “an education ahead of its time”.
Streams offered in Grade 11: Medical, Non-Medical, Commerce & Humanities
Registration forms are available from the school’s admission office or can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Documents required along with the Registration Form are:
- Copy of Class IX mark sheet & Pre Board Result of Class X
- Two latest passport size photograph of the student
- Attested photocopy of birth certificate
- Self attested proof of residence proof
- Medical report/Medical history of the child
- The submission of admission form is not a guarantee of admission.
- The admission is governed on the basis of written test along with the percentage criteria decided by school authorities for various streams.
- The students seeking provisional admissions to Class 11 (Non-Medical, Medical, Commerce or Humanities), should attach original report cards of Class 9th & 10 along with attested photocopies. Admission will be CONFIRMED after the student submits the original mark sheets, character certificate and the migration certificate.